The Memorial Hall
The Memorial Hall was built in 1927 by public subscription as a lasting memorial to the citizens of the community who had fallen in the Great War.
The substantial stone building occupies a prominent elevated central location in the village of Betws-y-Coed on the northern side of the river Llugwy. It is an attractive building consisting of a large hall, stage, balcony seating, toilets, kitchen and ancillary rooms.
Designed as public amenity for the local community which it has fulfilled for the last 80 years it continues to be an important facility to local organisations. The building whilst owned by Conwy County Borough Council is managed and fully maintained by the Community Council.
Hall hire fees:
Local Organisations £15.00 per session. Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Other Organisations £10.00 per hour. Minimum Hire fee £20.00
Address: Memorial Hall, Mill Street, Betws-y-Coed LL24 OBB
For information about The War Memorial via Historypoints.org Click Here